Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hairstyle?

Hey there,



I was just wondering on what kind of hair style/hair cut I should get. I like like layered and kind of edgy looks, but I'm not sure if they're right for my face shape? I have some pics of me below and if you could give me some help/advise/opinions!?!? that would be awesome! Thanks!



~Shelby



Hairstyle?

I don't see any links to pictures, but if its right for your face shape, I love the victoria beckham/tila tequila/rihana hair cut.



where its cut short in the back and is longer in the front.



you know what I'm talking about??



hmm... perhaps not.



Hairstyle?

hmm, maybe a pixie cut if you like the edgy look.



something choppy and short would be good.



althought i dont know your face shape, just some suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Bike