Sunday, November 29, 2009

How can i learn how to cut and style hair and extensions without going paying to go to shool?

I would love to know how to cut hair into layers but i don't have the time or money to go to school. is there some sort of online instructions i can go to?



How can i learn how to cut and style hair and extensions without going paying to go to shool?

Search internet search engines, there are plenty, also they can be provided with special home-courses that don't cost the earth. It would be helpful to go to school though.



How can i learn how to cut and style hair and extensions without going paying to go to shool?

I'm in cosmetology school right now, but I have been doing hair since i was about 13 (i'm 20 now). When I first started out, my mom bought me the book "Haircutting for dummies" and it's a pretty good book! It teaches you how to cut hair just like they teach you in school. Also, you can actually buy the textbook that my school uses at books a million or barnes and noble. It's a little more expensive though. It's called "Milady's Standard Cosmetology".

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Bike