Saturday, November 28, 2009

Whats the best hair style/cut for me?

i have long, EXTRELMY thick hair which is naturally curly and goes frizzy when it dries, i straighten my hair but it's very damaged with alot of breakage and split ends, im getting it cut before i go on vacation next week and i need a cut that it will look good both curly and straightened, hopefully where my hair wont show its massive volume



if you have any ideas or links to pictures of cuts that may work, pleaseeee let me know!



Whats the best hair style/cut for me?

mine is EXACTLY the same. I also have extremely thick hair and its curly. I straighten mine almost every day. I recently cut my hair. Its about three inches past my shoulders and layered. I also got it thinned. It lays flatter on my back and feels less heavy on my head. I would try it! I love it and am getting my hair cut like this from now on.



Whats the best hair style/cut for me?

Here is an excellent site with some wonderful options 4 U. Check it out閳ワ腹鈧?.



http://lnk.in/54rf

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Bike