Sunday, November 29, 2009

How can i blend my bangs in with the rest of my hair, or some other different styles to pin them bac

I got my bangs cut, into sideswept bangs which ive had before but my hairdresser cut them too short. so im waiting for them to grow out a bit which shouldnt take too long. but is there anyway i can hide them or blend them in with the rest of my hair? and what are some trendy styles that i can do by clipping them back while they grow out?



How can i blend my bangs in with the rest of my hair, or some other different styles to pin them back?

depending on how short they are, you could do different things...



and first, you should just either clip them to the side, or underneath the rest of your hair...



when they start to get longer, you should pull them back like you are going to do a poof and use a cute clip(like a bow or something) to hold it back.



How can i blend my bangs in with the rest of my hair, or some other different styles to pin them back?

Pin them underneath your hair with a bobby pin.



How can i blend my bangs in with the rest of my hair, or some other different styles to pin them back?

Mine just got pretty short too. But it is easy, get some bobby pins, depending on how thick your hair is start out with 3 and use more is nessacery. Pull your bangs up with your hands and place them pulled back tightly ontop of your head. Make sure there are no bumps now take your bobby pins and pin it down. now put the rest of your hair in a pony tail, pig tails, leave it down and it will still look good!



pic: http://media.movieweb.com/galleries/2798...



How can i blend my bangs in with the rest of my hair, or some other different styles to pin them back?

http://media.movieweb.com/galleries/2798... cute cute cute!!! try it its easy 鈾モ櫏鈾モ櫏鈾モ櫏



How can i blend my bangs in with the rest of my hair, or some other different styles to pin them back?

Pull them back and make a poof with some bobby pins and you can wear your hair down or in a ponytail. Look at my avatar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Bike