Sunday, November 29, 2009

Should I cut my son's hair?

My son is only four months old and was born with a serious amount of hair. We love his hair but it does this insane stick up thing right on one side of his head and looks a little crazy. I don't want to cut it yet but I'm not sure what I could use to style it that would be natural enough for him and still hold. I have tried aloe vera gel and it doesn't hold it well enough. Any ideas would be appreciated.



Should I cut my son's hair?

It hasn't fallen out?? WOW a light trim won't hurt him if you think he needs it do it...that's better than chemicals that can inadvertently get in his eyes oh umm



Bag Balm would work and its good for the hair too1



Should I cut my son's hair?

maybe just a trim :)



Should I cut my son's hair?

My kids are the same way. I give birth to little monkeys. My oldest son had his first haircut at 5 months. My youngest son just had one at only 3 months. It was down his neck and over his eyes. I could have pulled it back with a bow, but I got enough "SHE'S so cute" comments as it was. He looks like a little man now. Its cute.



Should I cut my son's hair?

a trim would help



Should I cut my son's hair?

I say if you want the kid to look like a girl...leave it alone. I myself would give the little one just a little trim to make him look a little more boyish. It wont hurt and you can save the first haircut clippings earlier than you expected. Make Jr look like a boy instead of a princess.



Should I cut my son's hair?

I had this problem with my youngest. He's now 18 mo. and gets a "mommy cut" about every 3 weeks. Yikes his hair grows fast!! He had his first cut at barely 4 months because it was down past his ears and eyes and I was getting the "your little girl is so cute" way too much, even though I dressed him in ALL BLUE.... go figure. I cut at least an inch off it that time. Just be sure if you do cut it to keep some for his baby records because officially that will be his first haircut. I kept some of that one and then at about a year old when I was giving him a cut one day I decided to keep some from then too because that was the age my oldest had his first cut. Also, I wanted to be able to compare the color difference because his hair had changed from jet black at the first cut to very blonde.



Should I cut my son's hair?

NO!!!! never cut his hair boys should have hair never baild i cant stand i guy with out hair aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh... well maybe just a trim!



Should I cut my son's hair?

My mom could never do a darn thing with my hair so, every picture I have of me as a baby is with hair sticking straight up on my head. It seems my son has inherited the same hair. lol. I've tried to get it to stay down, but as soon as he goes outside or plays for a while, it pops right back up in the air. If it is too long so that it gets tangled, maybe you can just trim it a bit? I think they just grow out of it as they get older. Thank god I did. :)



Should I cut my son's hair?

You could try mixing a little Aloe Vera gel with corn syrup. They use corn syrup to get the little bows to stick on baby girls hair, so that should offer a little more hold for his hair to stay flat.



Should I cut my son's hair?

I think you could probably trim it up a little to get the cow lick to settle down a bit..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Bike