Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Scene Hair for small head?

My head hides from my big, long hair. And I am getting a hair cut. I always enjoy the scene hair type :D! But I am not sure if that will do any good. If I get it razored it would be less volume and my face wouldn't have to hide much. Yes, my head is kind of small but it's not huge %26gt;_%26lt;;



Is scene hair a good style for a small headed person? I love it and i want it but.. I need advice... If it gets razored can the volume grow again later?



Please answer [For those who want to say mean stuff about me being a poser or scene hair, I suggest you to not be welcomed! Please be nice and honest %26gt;:]



Scene Hair for small head?

lol small head awww ok i have scene hair i have short scene hair



ok umm you do waht it layersed that's fer sure you have to get layed and razord any yes scene hair looks good on almost anyone!!!! you want shorter layera t the top and longer layers in the back and if you have thick hair you want it thinned out!! lol you need to go to photho bucket and type in scene hair you'll get all kinda of pic's



you'll need hairspray lots and lots of hairspray and a brush and a teser comb!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Bike