Friday, November 27, 2009

Help! I need haircut ideas.?

I have chest length, thick, wavy/curly, sometimes frizzy, red hair. I have a heart shaped face. My hair is currently cut with side bangs (which are currently too thick) and layers towards the bottom. The layers towards the bottom don't look very good because it makes my hair look flat towards the top. My hair is usually curly at the bottom mostly as well. I need a style that is long enough that i can still pull back in a ponytail or style it other ways. I am not a morning person, and I don't like to have to fix my hair before school, although some days I will. Please give me tips or ideas on how i should get my hair cut/styled. If you add links to pictures you will get best answer.



Help! I need haircut ideas.?

Here's a new hairstyle that I love!!! After you take a shower towel dry your hair. Put in some mousse gel and hairspray and scrunch or also known as crunching ur hair. This should be easy 4 u becuz ur hair is curly. Don't blow dry when u scrunch, let it air dry but make sure ur hair isn't dripping wet. This also looks good in a messy ponytail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Bike