Thursday, June 17, 2010

What's your favorite hair style?

No one in my family has any originality, so most of them all have the same hair. Either cut%26amp;wavy or long%26amp;pressed straight. I'm the only boy in my whole family with long hair. What about you guys.



What's your favorite hair style?

On me, I love my dreads.



I love to see men with beautiful dreads or completely shaved heads. Something is quite sexy about a shaved head.



What's your favorite hair style?

crew cut and tapered



What's your favorite hair style?

I like long, thick and tightly curled to where its almost frizzy....as long as its natural.



What's your favorite hair style?

In men I love the military cut, if they have the face to go with it.



I like curly hair on guys too, it's cute.



I like long hair on women.



What's your favorite hair style?

Choppy, with frayed bangs over one side of the face....



What's your favorite hair style?

i loove pin-straight, layered hair; also like the "emo" shag style too



What's your favorite hair style?

Simple, really short and spiked hair.



What's your favorite hair style?

dude i'm bald on top but I like long hair so I would have to say a skullet....



What's your favorite hair style?

depends on your build--but over all -- from a girls view -- love the long hair...something to grab on to in the heat of the moment



What's your favorite hair style?

DONT EVER CUT YOUR HAIR.....THEY ALWAYS DO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Bike