Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair..Help..Please..NOW! ha ah?

I'm over due for a new hair style. I have a perm.. and bangs. I never had bangs in my entire life (since 1 month from now) so I wouldn't really know what to do with them. I really want to put another color in there..but where? and what color lol? should I go with a little lighter brown? ARG HELP.. anything would help.. I dont wanna cut my hair though. anyways pictures from sites would really help! THANKS



Here's a pic of me.. Green dress ha ah



http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=18...



Hair..Help..Please..NOW! ha ah?

about the hair style... the best bet is to let your bangs grow first. About the coloring, you can go for light brown and caramel highlights.



Hair..Help..Please..NOW! ha ah?

It said "You Must Log In To See This Page."



Hair..Help..Please..NOW! ha ah?

i cant see the picture but if you are an african american, a nice auburn color woud go great not all over. If you are caucasian go with a red"ish".

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Bike