Thursday, June 17, 2010

Is my hair cute? [pics]?

is my hair cut %26amp; color looks good on me?



also, how should I style it?



any hair products if i straighten my hair



[i dont want damaged hair!]



http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=5xg18gn



any ideas?



Is my hair cute? [pics]?

aww thats really cute, my hair used to be cut like that , but then i grew it out. but thats soo cute i love it. and use JOHN FRIEDA FRIZZEASE products they are really great. i love them



Is my hair cute? [pics]?

Your hair looks fine I guess, it woulda been nicer to see it fully down though, anyways, I wonder what it would look like if you went solid brown! :D



Is my hair cute? [pics]?

your hair is fabulous!!! nice cutting and colour. use loreal products (the one that beyonce advertised) for straightening.



Is my hair cute? [pics]?

Cute!!!



You can style whatever you want. Preferbly EMO Style



Is my hair cute? [pics]?

Yah it looks cute. . .but the shirt doesn't match. . .are you trying to go for a punker girl style or a girly girl??



Is my hair cute? [pics]?

u have beautiful hair :)



Is my hair cute? [pics]?

yeah it is



Is my hair cute? [pics]?

i like it .... its got a scene kid look to it =]]]



Is my hair cute? [pics]?

yeah its nice!!!



you should dye it black ,it would look even better!! :D



Is my hair cute? [pics]?

You look like a typical kid, with a different hairstyle.



Is my hair cute? [pics]?

Off course your hair ,style,cut is cute , it is originally straigth,so your are beautiful.



Is my hair cute? [pics]?

I like the cut just the highlights thingies .. think it would look better and healthier with less lightened or in a solid



Is my hair cute? [pics]?

It'a amazing!



Is my hair cute? [pics]?

yeah. looks fine. to straighten my hair i have this stuff called straightening gunk. buy... erm andrew collinge i think it is. (if thats how you spell it ) its wgite and in a botte with silver writing all over it randomly and i also use charles worthington frizz taming serum



Is my hair cute? [pics]?

ok.



Is my hair cute? [pics]?

you're cute too! :D



Is my hair cute? [pics]?

ha! Your hair looks JUST like mine except mines a little darker brown! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Bike