Thursday, June 17, 2010

I'm cutting my hair for locks of love?

I'm cutting my hair for locks of love for the second time, the last time I did it I was about 9 and now i'm almost 12,



what are some cool hair styles I can do? It'll most likely be around chin-legnth



I was thinking side bangs and layers



Pics would be great!



help plz?



-stephanie閳?br>I'm cutting my hair for locks of love?



The style you wear should be according to the shape of your face. Oval, square, round etc. also, is your hair curly or straight, course or thin..?



Getting or recommending a style clearly by a Star's or other persons pics isn't wise. It may not be flattering or best on you. I've seen some turn into disasters in the end.. They got what they asked for, not what they wanted!



This is where a Hair Stylist comes in.. They are trained in Beauty School to figure this out. You aren't obligated to go to one or another either. They each have varied talents.. I would recommend you going to someone you have seen do others cuts you liked, or sit in the area near someone doing hair and see if you like their way of doing hair / cuts. Then , let them know what YOU would like, bangs or not, be able to curl it, or wear straight or pulled back /pony tail.. etc. you ultimately are the one going home who will need to feel comfortable and be able to work with it later. They then can style a cut uniquely to you. What better style can you get than that? :)



good luck... And, its' a wonderful thing you're doing.. So has my daughter...



I'm cutting my hair for locks of love?

i've done that, good for you



I'm cutting my hair for locks of love?

this might be too long but side bangs and long layers would be perfect, just tell the stylist that you want long layers with side bangs and you will be fine. here is a website:



http://www.beautifulhairstyles.com/strai...



I'm cutting my hair for locks of love?

that is suck a great thing your doing..! well these days the style is to have a short bob. many celebrities and such are getting their hair cut. get side bangs to either the right or left then make the hair in the back shorter than the front. sort of like victoria beckam's except not as short and edgy..hope this helpss..



I'm cutting my hair for locks of love?

a lot of salons will give you ideas for your new cut when they know that you are donating your hair for locks of love. If only more people were so thoughtful and kind. Good for you!!!



I'm cutting my hair for locks of love?

That sounds adorable! I wish I could pull that off, but my hair is way too thick.



I'm cutting my hair for locks of love?

It's great that you are doing that, I know it will be appreciated; I remember how upset and self-conscious my mother was when her hair fell out after chemo.



Side bangs and layers sounds cute!



I'm cutting my hair for locks of love?

wow ur really nice!



http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?medi...



(second row middle): http://www.hairstyle.com/womens-hair-sty...



(last two rows except the last middle one..) http://www.hairstyle.com/celebrity-hair-...



(1st row third one): http://www.hairstyle.com/celebrity-hair-...



or these (in short and medium length)



http://www.hairstyle.com/celebrity-hair-...



im sry if u dont like them... i dont know where to look!



I'm cutting my hair for locks of love?

aw. thats a great cause!



um yeah i think layers and side bangs would be really cute



I'm cutting my hair for locks of love?

That would be so cute! I bet you'd look cute, be sure to post up pics when you get it done! You are such a nice person, I couldn't try to part with my hair (It's past my boobs), I love it so much... :(



I think side-bangs with layers would be so adorable! 閳?br>I'm cutting my hair for locks of love?



that sounds like a good idea! but i'm not sure how you should do you hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Bike