Sunday, June 20, 2010

I want to cut my hair!!!?

but i dont know if its possible. like the haircut i sorta want is like the one jacoby shaddix frm papa roach has. something like that, spiky kinda. but the only thing is, i dont know if its possible with my type of hair



i have long hair right now.bout to my chin in lenght and its curly and thin. can i still spike it and style it like i want even if somewhat curly and thin???



helP!!!



I need some change in my life, and this is the best way to start.



; )



Thank you!



I want to cut my hair!!!?

I went bald eagle in the summer of 92 and it was sweeet.



babes lind up from miles around just to lick my head



trust me dude shave it!



I want to cut my hair!!!?

I would go talk to your hairstylist or anyone that does hair. They will be able to tell you if your hair will work in the style you want. I would bring pictures of at least 3 different cuts just in case your first choice doesn't work with your hair. Changing your hair can be a good first step. Hope it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Bike