Thursday, June 17, 2010

MALE Hairstyle Sites?

I'm getting my hair cut/styled for the new school term. I'm not so much making it shorter, I'm just styling it, my Mum told me to get a picture for the women that's cutting my hair to how I want it to be cut so it grows that way.



I'm looking for mild emo/punk styles or just VERY fashionable ones for medium/medium-long lengthed hair.



Please help =)



MALE Hairstyle Sites?

When I'm after a new style I go and get a hair mag from the newsagents, they always have a blokes section with loads of new trend styles, and it will be better than a print out from the internet if the lady is looking at it to copy on you. Hope it turns out ok xx



MALE Hairstyle Sites?

If your hair is long enough how about an 'Emo Fringe' It basically just covers one of your eyes like a long curved side fringe. :]



MALE Hairstyle Sites?

me myself i would just go buy a hair mag and look in there all the latest hairstyles are in there

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Bike