Sunday, June 20, 2010

Short, feminine hair style?

Okay, so I really want to cut my hair short. I'm in high school, and the last time I did it was at the end of elementary school. I've spent all this time with long hair, and I'm bored of it. But the problem is that people say I look like a guy. I'm not flat-chested and not particularily skinny, so I can't pull off the cute boyish look. Even some guys have said I look masculine.



So I need a short haircut that still looks feminine. Can anyone help me? Have any advice?



Short, feminine hair style?

Try a really curly perm



Short, feminine hair style?

Try a short pixie cut. With choppy scissored layers. go to a stylist that knows short hair. She will probably get the bulk off then it will be easy to give you what you want



Short, feminine hair style?

oh yeah look up short hair cuts on the internet do it under a image search and youll find just what your lookin for print it out and take it to a good stylist it worked for me i couldnt be happier



Short, feminine hair style?

There r many!! A few are, side bangs and hair that is slightly shorter than shoulder length. Or u can just get a perm on parts below eye level. U can also just wear pigtails or a cute set of chopsticks to set a bun to school. Do u seriously want to cut ur hair? U don't have to cut it! But u have green eyes guessing from ur avatar, so maybe shoulder length hair, or a cute bob, and side bangs to show them off. If u think u look too masculine, try eyeliner and mascara! Seriously, they aren't that hard! And brown or pale blue eyeshadow.. Don't forget blush and pink lip gloss too! U will look seriously cute if u take my advice, also try wearing different clothes, maybe like, a skirt and sleevless top, or halter neck top. u c an try either layering ur hair, or curling it a bit 2!



Good LUCK!



Short, feminine hair style?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Short hairstyle tips-



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Bike