Sunday, June 20, 2010

Shall i cut or grow my hair? What do you think will suit me?

I am 5 foot 3 inches and have quite long blonde hair, Which is more attractive long or short hair. I am skinny so some styles i can not pull off.



Thanks for your help



Shall i cut or grow my hair? What do you think will suit me?

It's hard to judge without seeing your face, but in my experience those who are heavier usually look better with long hair and those who are skinnier can usually pull off short hair pretty well. I think it comes down to what you'd feel most comfortable with, because I'm sure either way you'd look fine. As for attractiveness, different guys prefer different things.



Shall i cut or grow my hair? What do you think will suit me?

Cut it.



Shall i cut or grow my hair? What do you think will suit me?

i don't know. find a hairstyle you like and take it to the salon and say, this is what i want. and then ask them what would be good for your hair/face type and everything.



Shall i cut or grow my hair? What do you think will suit me?

Long hair is always better.



Shall i cut or grow my hair? What do you think will suit me?

it depends on your bone structure. If you have sharp features shorter hair will look great and longer will look more witch like. If you have a round face and want a "cute" look go for a short style. Long hair only looks good if it is healthy and you have the time and knowledge to style it. Short hair is starting to become very in. Go to a good hair styler and see what they think. Most know what they are doing and will know what will fit your personality and style.



Shall i cut or grow my hair? What do you think will suit me?

razor cut!



Shall i cut or grow my hair? What do you think will suit me?

You could cut it short up to your shoulder and layer it. If you cut your hair right it can look very attractive and appealing.



Shall i cut or grow my hair? What do you think will suit me?

Let it Grow.



If your wanting a change just try fixing it different, cut some



bangs, feather the sides etc. Part it on the opposite side.



Cause once you cut it, that's it, you can't put it back.



Good Luck.



Shall i cut or grow my hair? What do you think will suit me?

I think you should look at other people and see whose hair looks really good and ask them who is their stylist and go in and ask them what they think. That is what I did. My stylist took my dull colored frizzy hair and turned it into healthy and beautiful. I would follow my stylist to timbucktoo if I had to. You could always get a few stylists opinions from different shops and go with the majority. There is somewhere online that you can download your picture and pick different hair styles and see how they look on you. If you do decide to cut look into giving you hair to locks of love. Helps children with cancer have wigs. Need at least 10 in of cut hair. Make sure you put it in a ponytail before you cut it.



Shall i cut or grow my hair? What do you think will suit me?

to start with just get it cut off to medium length then if u think it should b shorter get a little bit more and keep goin tell u like it it may take a few more minutes then normall but u want it to look good im sure yur hairdresser will under stand!



Shall i cut or grow my hair? What do you think will suit me?

it's what you like. i had long hair and cut it short and sometimes I miss it but I'm so glad I did it. i think if you find the right haircut, you should go for it!



Shall i cut or grow my hair? What do you think will suit me?

Do Hot oil massages/protien treatment/Henna on hair ---



check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:Hot oil massages/protien treatment/Henna on hair



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:



Skincare/Acne-pimple cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/



Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/herbal recipe for skin



Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/



Hot oil massages/protien treatment/Henna on hair



/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair



Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure



Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags



Herbal tips/Herbal recipe



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Buy your favourite brands beauty products from ----



http://naturalbeautytip.blogspot.com/



Free beauty tips on Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/



Makeup/hair highlighting/Weightloss /Hairremoval/ etc...



http://geebal.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Bike