Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair extenstions.???

all my life, i'm used to having long hair. and before school began, i wanted to chang my hair style a bit so i cut off about 6 inches and now my hair is shoulder length and natural. the lady who did my hair SUCKED and did a BAD job of chemical straightening... so if my hair doesn't grow fast enough, do you think it's ok for me to get extensions? i am 13 going on 14 this dec. but i look a year or two older....



Hair extenstions.???

Yes, it is fine to get extenstions. But remember when you cut your hair, it helps your hair to grow healthier. So it may take a little longer at first. But It will grow back.



Hair extenstions.???

yea hair extenstions are good u can use them like they r ur real hair i mean u can shampoo them and straighten them....they last for a while too but the thing that suxs is that u either have to GLUE them in or BRAID them in so if i were u i would get them braided in. or i would just let a professional do it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Bike