Sunday, June 20, 2010

I have a hair problem.?

I JUST got my hair cut last week and I'm bored already. I flat iron it pretty often, and when I do it's pretty much FLAT. Even if I tease it, it'll just go flat. I'm gonna try and grow it out. So I have two questions.



1) What would you suggest I do in terms of style? (with the hair I have right now)



2) What kind of haircut would look good on me? (I've recently developed a liking for scene hair if that helps at all)



This is me now.



http://i26.tinypic.com/2m65ukn.jpg



Coloring isn't an option at the moment because chemically straightening it had made it really weak.



I have a hair problem.?

chemically straightening your hair and then flat ironing it almost daily is too damaging to your hair. You need to focus on getting your hair back on track. Don't over shampoo your hair unless you have an oily scalp. Don't use too much product on your hair, that causes buildup and again too much damage. Try using hair accessories like head bands, head scarfs, pins and so forth. You'd be amazed how much a lil accessory can transform your "dull" look. Also you can pin your hair back and up.



Use deep conditioner once a week, shampoo every two days and see if you don't notice a change in the way you can manage your hair.



Also hair wax can really help your hair to stay in place if you're going for that "Scene" look. If that doesn't help check out Johnny Lavoy on Youtube.com. He shows you step by step on how to get certain scene hairstyles. Hope that helps.



I have a hair problem.?

Well when you can colour it dye it black and green that would look good.



And if flat iron is ruining your hair use hair protection against it.



I think you should get a really choppy haircut.(:



I have a hair problem.?

Im suggest you to cut this haircut, since your hair is quite bob too....http://www.hair-news.com/shoulder-length...



hope youu like it!! %26lt;3



i think this hairstyle looks quite confident and stylo. hope you like it!!!! yay.



I have a hair problem.?

get rid of the comb over style you need a cute little fringe layered into your hair that would look good something like this http://z.about.com/d/beauty/1/0/F/E/Long...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Bike