Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hair Style Tips {Pics Included}?

Can anyone give me easy ideas for my hair. I have very long hair and I usually let it lay flat. It's wavy but I like to straighten it. I'd like a style that makes my face look longer. I don't want to cut or dye my hair. Maybe a new way to part it or something. Please help, I'm bored with my look.



The First picture (the only one of a human lol)



http://s221.photobucket.com/albums/dd290...



Hair Style Tips {Pics Included}?

Try these styles.



http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee17/...



Hair Style Tips {Pics Included}?

i don't know, the in-famous pompadour i see almost everyone wth...that'd look good with your hair. its very shiny, hehe.



Hair Style Tips {Pics Included}?

Here is a great website that you can look at different celebrities hairstyles...you can even try them with your photo. It's fun and easy to use.



Hair Style Tips {Pics Included}?

well your face is round so you should stay away from middle parts. just part your hair to the side--thats flattering and the easiest way to switch up your look, not to mention will make your face look longer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Bike