Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair style help?

okay im going to be in the 7th grade and at school i would always wear my hair all "blah" and i want to change my hair NOT CUT IT SHORT



i have bangs down to my nose that i push to the side and long dark brown hair



if you can please put a link to a pic so i know what it looks like



Hair style help?

Wow, that sounds a lot like my hair.



You could try getting layers starting at where your bangs are to the end of your hair, but depending on how thick your hair is, they might not show up as well.



Good luck!



Hair style help?

try giving it a little volume. curl it with an iron, brush it out, and use a light mousse.



Hair style help?

That was me!! Well, cut it about 4 in. below your shoulder. Get side bangs going to your right side. Then get layers that frame your face and go all the way around your head. That way it looks good in a pony tail too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Bike